Historical Churches of Ogle Co., IL
North Grove Christian School (where first church services were held beginning April 19, 1858)
St. James Evangelical Lutheran Church, Forreston – (celebrating over 150 years)
St. Peter’s Church, Grand Detour
Silver Creek Church of the Brethren near Leaf River – (Mt. Morris Twp.)
Zion United Church of Christ, Adeline – (now Zion Evangelical)
Elkhorn United Brethren Church, Polo – (commonly called “The Brick Church”)
North Grove (Zion) Evangelical Church, Maryland Twp.
Buffalo Grove Church, Polo – (from the Primitive Baptist Library)
Kings Presbyterian Church, Kings, White Rock Twp.
Washington Grove Church and Cemetery, Pine Rock Twp.
West Branch Church of the Brethren, Lincoln Twp.
West Branch Meeting House, Lincoln Twp.
Origin and Growth of the Mt. Morris Brethren Church
Salem and Silver Creek Churches in the 1850-1860’s